System and standards
We aim to run our business in a manner that is ethical, responsible and sustainable. We adopt leading management systems and standards to help us continually improve our performance.
We implement internationally recognised management systems with regard to quality, food safety, environment, and health and safety.
- Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Food Safety (ISO 22000)
- Environment Management (ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001)
We have achieved full certification against all of these and we are working on successful maintenance and continual improvement programs, and report our progress in our annual Group CSR report
In addition, we follow leading external standards for managing, measuring and reporting specific issues. These include:
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol – We calculate and submit data to the Group Central office of our greenhouse gas emissions which is submitted to
the GHG Protocol using their CO2 accounting tool
- LBG Model – We measure and report our community investment according to the widely recognised approach of the London Benchmarking Group
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI): We report our progress in our Sustainability Report using this leading framework for sustainability reporting.
Back to top