At international level, we support business leadership platforms that promote corporate responsibility and sustainable development, and we support and develop these at national level. We are honoured to be recognised for our sustainability progress. For example:
| || |
Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes Coca-Cola Hellenic has been named as a global sustainability leader with its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) in 2008. This follows a thorough independent analysis of our corporate economic, environmental and social performance, as well as corporate governance, risk management, branding, climate change mitigation, supply chain standards and labour practices. At national level in Bosnia and Herzegovina we work hard to ensure that our Group maintains its position. The Company is listed on:
- DJSI World Index – includes the top 10% of the world's largest 2,500 companies based on economic, environmental and social criteria.
- Dow Jones STOXX Sustainability Index – includes the top 20% sustainability leaders among the biggest 600 companies in Europe.
| || |
FTSE4Good Index The Company has also been listed on the FTSE4Good Index since 2002, and has maintained the listing despite the criteria becoming increasingly demanding.
| || |
UN Global Compact The United Nations (UN) Global Compact is the largest voluntary corporate citizenship initiative in the world. Coca-Cola Hellenic has participated in implementing its ten universal principles which encourage responsible business practices in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment
- Caring for Climate - Coca-Cola Hellenic was a founding signatory of the world's largest business coalition tackling climate change. Global Compact's leadership platforms.
- CEO Water Mandate - Coca-Cola Hellenic has actively supported this unique public-private partnership that addresses water scarcity and sanitation.
- Notable Reporter - Coca-Cola Hellenic has been recognised as a Notable Reporter for each of its sustainability reports since 2005.
- Local networks around the world are helping to bring the Global Compact to life in different cultural contexts.
We also participate in other international platforms, including the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, European Alliance for CSR, and are an organisational stakeholder of the Global Reporting Initiative.
| || |
2°C Challenge Communiqué Coca-Cola Hellenic has been supporting the entire series of climate Communiqués since 2007.
In 2011, we signed the 2°C Challenge Communiqué and we support the message for an "ambitious, robust and equitable global deal on climate change".
| || |
ECPI rating 2011ECPI is a leading Rating and Index company dedicated to ESG Research (Environmental, Social and Governance) since 1997.Coca-Cola Hellenic is a constituent of the ECPI Indices for 2011.
Back to top