Coca-Cola HBC B-H d.o.o. Sarajevo is part of the world's largest bottling company by value for non-alcoholic beverages outside the United States, i.e. Coca-Cola Hellenic.
By doing their business with the Coca-Cola system, many small- and medium-sized companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina have learned and grown their businesses both at the local and international level.
We are proud to say that Coca-Cola HBC B-H d.o.o. Sarajevo is the leader on the market in terms of non-alcoholic beverages.
Coca-Cola was first produced in Bosnia Herzegovina in 1975 and, following the breakup of Yugoslavia, it was reintroduced to the BiH market at the end of 1996. Today, Coca-Cola beverages are produced and sold in the country by Coca-Cola HBC B-H d.o.o. Sarajevo
, running five distribution centers throughout the country.
In contrast to only 14 employees at the start, today Coca-Cola in Bosnia and Herzegovina employs 330 people.
- 1996 - Start of the business. The meeting of the first 14 employees in a leased office in Sarajevo with no phones, computers, heating or windows.
- 1997 - Start of operations of Tuzla and Bihac Depots.
- 1998 - The first can with “Made in Bosnia and Herzegovina” on it, produced in the Sarajevo Brewery. Shortly afterwards followed by plastic and glass bottles. Mostar Branch Office opened.
- 1999 - Hadžići Bottling Plant Project Design approved.
- 2000 - 26 October – Hadžići Bottling Plant officially opened and the first Coca-Cola 2 l PET bottle produced. Banja Luka Depot opened.
- 2004 - The first bottles of Olimpija natural spring water, carbonated and non-carbonated, produced.
- 2006 - Installation and start-up of local preform production.
- 2007 - Foundation Assembly of Packaging Association in BiH “Bihpak” held under Coca-Cola C HBC B-H leadership.
- 2008 - Launch of flavored water – Olimpija Lemon and PET filling capacity extension.
- 2009 - Company awarded with the DOBRO’09 - Corporate Social Responsibility Award in category Best Responsible Business Practices. Start up of Cappy Tempo local production.
- 2010 - At the national CSR competition DOBRO, company awarded with the main Award DOBRO'10, and named The Best Socially Responsible Company in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 2011 - In partnership with United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina and 10 municipalities of the river Vrbas basin, launched watershed project "Clean Vrbas".
- 2012 - Production of Coca-Cola Zero launched.
Back to top